Friday, March 8, 2013

Back to blogging

My last blog entry was written 2 weeks into my wonderful marriage to Diego. Three years, three homes and two children later--I'm back. My cousin-in-law and good friend Ginene Nicoll loaned me a great book called "Heaven is Here" written by an amazing girl (Stephanie Clark Nielson) whom I went to high school with and who lived just down the street from me. She is now a mother of 5 who manages to be a supermom, author, avid blogger (journal keeper), home-maker and missionary after miraculously surviving a plane crash that left her and her husband severely burned. Her book, her blog (nieniedialogues.com), and Ginene's new blog (ginenenicoll.blogspot.com) have inspired me to pick up my blog again. I see it as a fun way to keep a journal and record the special memories of my life as a wife and mother and member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

1 comment:

JACK!E said...

Raquel! I can't wait to see all your blog posts. Did you know you can also print your blog out into a book? That would be a fun thing to do every few years.